Home - Ministries - Adult Ministries - Men's Ministry - Men's Ministry
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
Let all that you do be done in love.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Regular weekly sessions beginning September 21st, 2013.
Live worship, solid teaching, testimonies of God's grace, and prayer and food to the fill!
Open to all men!
In Men's Ministry we seek to bring men into meaningful relationship with God, through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ and developing them into fully devoted Disciples of Christ, men who exalt the name of Jesus, live consistently within His holy character, proclaim and promote His holiness, His greatness and His sovereignty. God calls us to grow godly men of faith and action for His glory and purpose. So we gather to encourage men and hold each other accountable, we are convicted that a genuine, loving, godly man of faith means strong marriages, strong families, a strong church and a strong community.
Our Goals are:
- To help our men understand Biblical manhood and apply this understanding in all of their relationships.
- To help men attain knowledge of and love for the scriptures and appreciate its relevance, submitting to the Lordship of Christ in their lives.
- To encourage each man to have a clear conscience (blameless) before the Lord and before his family (purity).
- To support the marriages and families of our men and equip them for continued godly, relational growth.
- To provide resources and tools to our men to equip them for their calling.
- To encourage accountability and strong male friendships.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-475-7695.
Men's Ministry Meetings are on at the church on scheduled Saturdays from 7:00am-9:00am. We will meet for a time of Bible study and worship through songs of praise and prayer.